Thursday, July 21, 2011

Marriage, In All It's Beauty

My lovely friend was married this past weekend. I was lucky enough to be one of her bridesmaids.


Remember back when I told you all that I had a lot of wedding stuff to create? Well, this was the wedding! 
First I sold Daryl on the Casablanca 1827 wedding gown "modest style"


I made the bride's bandeau style birdcage veil.

Did her hair and makeup.

Did the bridesmaids hair clips/headbands, and belts.



Not to mention I made my daughter's flower girl outfit.


Congratulations Steven & Daryl! We love you! Many happy years to be made together.


 I'm thinking of sharing the tutorials with you :)
Photos by Heather Hackney




6 comments:

Fantabulous Lil P said...

Oh my goodness! I was just admiring the beauty of her wedding and wondering who made all those adorable headbands and such! Who knew?!

Heather and Spencer said...

I love the bridesmaid outfits! Love the headland too...now I just need to learn how to make cute headbands for Camryn!

Missy said...

You are amazing!!! i wish I was half as cool as you Bethany!!

the Roberts said...

I love the colors for her wedding, creams and blue. I want to see the bridesmaid dresses up closer. I've seen some really bad mormom-modest bridesmaid dresses and these look really pretty. Great job on the parts you made too.

Lil' Bit and Nan said...

We got our outfits at H & M. Who knew right? Thank you, we all worked really hard on our bridal duties.

Sew Country Chick said...

You did such a lovely job on this dress Bethany.The sleeves and bodice are gorgeous. I made a modest wedding gown for friend last April and they are so much more elegant than cleavage galore. I think designing and sewing a wedding gown is the ultimate project. I bet you felt such a sense of accomplishment!