Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day: The Night Of

So I'm sure you all don't really want to know how our night went, but I thought I would give you all some ideas for next year, or an Anniversary, or whatever.....I was searching ideas on Pinterest, and found a could good ideas to surprise my husband with once he came home from school. I certainly wanted to try and bake something, given I am an awful baker, but I thought I would try. So I found a flourless cheesecake recipe. This cake is to DIE for. So delicious. I found the recipe here. It took me all day to do, but so worth it. I served it alongside non-alcoholic Chardonnay from Trader Joe's - found in the juice aisle.
via Instargram

I also wanted to put something fun together, and got an excellent idea, called The Game of Love, from this blog. I switched up a bit, by using a foam core board instead of a fitted bed sheet. I used fun terms that are personal or inside to us. Some of the terms aren't inappropriate for the blog, but if you need some ideas, I am more than happy to share them with you. Just email me lilbitandnan (at) gmail (dot) com
via Instagram

My husband was really surprised, and we had a lot of fun, just enjoying each other out of the norm. I am happy that I could surprise him and show him the effort I put in for him. I know he truly appreciated it, and he loved the cheesecake too!

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day/Night!

No comments: