Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Day: Prepping with Pink

I'm on a 4 day countdown + 1 to Valentine's day. I say +1 because on the 14th, my dearest hubby has school that evening, so we are doing our VD date on the 15th. You my friends, will get a bonus post!

I'm not wearing anything I made today. But, I typically wear jeans and a tee 4 out of the 7 days of the week. It's my signature style. What I'm most comfortable in, and what hubby likes to see me in.

Today, I am sporting my cheap "I Love My Hubby" tee (Styles For Less), pink and red heart socks, and pink Misfits shoes (interpunk.com).
VD4
via instagram

VD3
via instagram

I know many people who can pull off the print on print look. I'm not sure if I pull it off so well. 
I thought it necessary to show the world how much I love my husband. He is my anchor, and I am very blessed to have him. He is so supportive, selfless, loving, and caring. This post is dedicated to him. I love you Robert. 
Check out this delicious VD trifle my friend, Daryl, made, here

More Valentine's Day Posts by me: 

No comments: